White Hot Party???

hairyvince

Hi Nora4sure ...I know this may sound like dumb question ...but are kids not allowed Spinnaker Lounge adult party ...last year on the Spirit I saw the kids in the lounge

Thanks

Ed

Djede, I did see kids in the Spinnaker but i think they were supposed to leave by 11?? Im not sure i wasnt paying attention. I do know they were allowed in prior to 11pm.

Nora

What time does the party go on till?

Until 1/2 hour after the bar closes and the bar stays open as long as there are enough sales to warrant it. I've been to White Hot Parties which have gone to 4AM. Now I've gone to White Parties on charters that have gone past noon the next day but that's a whole different ball game. :D:eek::D

I was on the Jewel for the 7/30 sailing and the White Hot Party started at 11:30pm and no one under 18 was admitted. They had bouncers at the door and were very strict about checking ID. They sold about 3 different white dresses in the store as my DIL wanted to get one that not everyone had been buying. It was fun.

What time does the party go on till?

til WHENEVER:D

usually after a certain time the DJ starts in with the BOOM BOOM BOOM music and the majority clear out--varies with passengers/ships/sailings

but we have closed down many a party around 2:30 or so!

• 2 years later...

I attended my first one last year on the Norwegian Jewel 6/1 to 6/8 Alaska sailing. They had the under 18 White Hot Party in the Fizz Lounge and the over 18 in the Spinnaker Lounge .

I attended the over 18 one . It started with the dancers from their nightly shows showing off some moves and then they invited guests to dance with them.

At one point they made it "snow" in the lounge and passed out glow in the dark sticks .

They had drink specials .I had a really good coconut drink but I forget the name .

I heard that on the new ships they have a glow party but I bet it is essentially the same thing.

I attended my first one last year on the Norwegian Jewel 6/1 to 6/8 Alaska sailing. They had the under 18 White Hot Party in the Fizz Lounge and the over 18 in the Spinnaker Lounge .

I attended the over 18 one . It started with the dancers from their nightly shows showing off some moves and then they invited guests to dance with them.

At one point they made it "snow" in the lounge and passed out glow in the dark sticks .

They had drink specials .I had a really good coconut drink but I forget the name .

I heard that on the new ships they have a glow party but I bet it is essentially the same thing.

I think all of the ships have changed over to the glow party now. This post is from 2011. How long and how good the party is depends on who is on the the ship. Some go late and others are done by midnight. We don't bother anymore.

The White Hot Party morphing into the Glow Party is silly. Norwegian should’ve made the Glow Party a separate night to capitalize on the revenue at the bar. Some have said it will be two separate nights and others have said it is morphing. Until Norwegian Next rolls out fleet-wide, we can’t be sure what’ll happen. I like the White Hot Party but Glow on Breakaway tends to be the same vibe, just different color scheme.

Glow on Breakaway went until 2AM up in Spice H2O. It went to after hours in Bliss until the wee hours of the morning.

going on Pearl in July. Does anyone know if it is usually well attended in Alaska? I'm just curious as it tends to have older clientele. Still packing white though..

There was a good turn out last year on the jewel. There was an older couple dancing even after I had given up lol

I didn't stay till the end but I am glad I attended , that way I don't feel like I missed out .

[quote name='sprint180']going on Pearl in July. Does anyone know if it is usually well attended in Alaska? I'm just curious as it tends to have older clientele. Still packing white though..[/QUOTE]

It was a great turn out last year. We are not "party" people but still loved dressing in all white and just having a great time. People are really silly and the ship hosts make the party fun.