Must Carry On

Cruisin'Oma

I put everything I need in my carry on luggage, because that's all I need and I never check baggage. One 22" roller luggage, one over the shoulder tote, and I'm good for the next 7 or 8 days.

Heck, I ain't moving in........

Our first cruise nine years ago, we had two HUGE suitcases, as well as 2 very heavily stuffed duffles - - I guess I thought we would change clothes 3 or 4 times a day. Now, we travel anywhere (including a 7-day Alaska, 3 day Seattle trip) with one 22" roll-aboard each and a small shoulder carried tote each. Did some laundry on the trip, didn't dress formal for the "formal" night and had all we needed.

I put everything I need in my carry on luggage, because that's all I need and I never check baggage. One 22" roller luggage, one over the shoulder tote, and I'm good for the next 7 or 8 days.

Heck, I ain't moving in........

You're also not female. :p

I do the same and I am female.:D

We've cut down alot over the years, but my hubby is the problem. He still insists on dressing up every night. This means 6 pairs of dress pants and the shirts and shoes to go with them. I am hoping this next cruise breaks him.

I carry on a large beach bag as my purse, I carry Meds, Ids, Docs ,2 bottles of wine and 2 bottles of water. Hubby carries a small toiletry bag with all our stuff in it.

Archived