Some questions on next cruise certificates

I am considering booking the Oasis/Allure next Summer.:D I have a NC and would like to apply it to this cruise however if I am unable to find reasonable airfare I may have to cancel or change it. If I recall correctly, I believe if you cancel you lose the deposit and they do not place that back into a NC for future use…..is this correct? I can only change it to another date/ship/cruise??

What is the onboard credit for a 7 day cruise with a balcony using an NC??

Can you transfer this booking to a travel agent anytime before final or is there now a time restriction? Thanks!

I am considering booking the Oasis/Allure next Summer.:D I have a NC and would like to apply it to this cruise however if I am unable to find reasonable airfare I may have to cancel or change it. If I recall correctly, I believe if you cancel you lose the deposit and they do not place that back into a NC for future use…..is this correct? I can only change it to another date/ship/cruise??

What is the onboard credit for a 7 day cruise with a balcony using an NC??

Can you transfer this booking to a travel agent anytime before final or is there now a time restriction? Thanks!

As you suspected, you cannot get the money back from an NC cert. If you cancel, they will give you all but whatever you spent on the NC. So your best course of action is to change the booking to something else.

Credit for a 7 day is $100.

Transfer to a TA is limited to 60 days after the NC is first converted to a specific cruise.

Thank you all....unfortunately I will not qualify for a balcony discount, I am not platinum...yet!;)

Can savings certificates be combined when using a NC? If yes, how do I get access to them....sign up on Royal's website?? Royal does have my e-mail......never receive anything from them. I use to receive them in the mail but not anymore.

As others said never "CANCEL" your next cruise booking - just move it out to another cruise far far away and when you find a cruise & air that works for you just move it back. I have had my next cruise certificate I got in December 2010 moved around 3 or 4 times already :)

Archived