Carnival paradise

captianjscann

The Paradise is a great ship. I see you have sailed Carnival before so you know what the food is like. We have had better service on the Paradise than on the other ships we have been on. If I remember correctly, it is usually ranked pretty high as far as passenger satisfaction.

We love the Paradise and have sailed on her many times, as you can see from my signature. She doesn't have all the bells and whistles, but has a good flow, really good crew, and is very comfortable.

I LOVE the Paradise, especially the Mongolian BBQ and the deli. Eat the BBQ early in the cruise, because it gets packed once everyone discovers it. As you can see from my past cruises, I have been on that ship quite a few times myself...and have some extra pounds to show for it!

It may not be as big and fancy as the newer ships, but we always have a good time and get wonderful service, with very few exceptions.

If we didn't like the Paradise we wouldn't have sailed 10 times on her.

The only problem in the layout of the Fantasy Class ships is the access to the aft dining room. The waiting area is puny and becomes packed liked sardines right before the doors open. If you are assigned the Destiny MDR it is best to wait upstairs in the bar in front of the Quenn Mary lounge.

Food is very subjective but overall it has been good and consistent.

The shortribs can be very very good or very very bad. No middle ground with those.

If you order Eggs Benedict get the hollandaise on the side.

to the list of many time Paradise cruiser! And we will miss her. Love the Paradise and have always enjoyed the crew. The food is good as with any cruise. I like having the option of buying the Steakhouse meats in the MDR if wanted. Mongolian is wonderful but as stated, as people figure it out the waits become longer & longer. If you like the piano bar, I believe Jordan is in there this contract and he is really good and fun.

Not alot of onboard shopping, if your into that. Serenity deck is nice as well. I was last on in March for my bday. Hoping to squeeze a weekend cheapy before she leaves!:D

to the list of many time Paradise cruiser! And we will miss her. Love the Paradise and have always enjoyed the crew. The food is good as with any cruise. I like having the option of buying the Steakhouse meats in the MDR if wanted. Mongolian is wonderful but as stated, as people figure it out the waits become longer & longer. If you like the piano bar, I believe Jordan is in there this contract and he is really good and fun.

Not alot of onboard shopping, if your into that. Serenity deck is nice as well. I was last on in March for my bday. Hoping to squeeze a weekend cheapy before she leaves!:D

We feel the same way about the Inspiration. It's a bit dark interior. Chef isn't very good. I've seen him getting training which helps. We'll miss her.

Glad to hear good things about Paradise. What is the interior like?

Archived