Sorry another edoc question....

bridmo

Hi all

Paid our final payment beging of July (sailing TA 23 October) and went onto NCL website and it states edocs pending? I know we've booked with travel agent but does this mean we'll have to wait for them to send them.

Thank for any advice :)

No Nothing

As I say I went on last night and wasn't able to book restaurants as its to soon but haven't done anything. TA said tickets would be sent out 7-10 days before sailing but I'm hoping this isn't the case :(

No Nothing

As I say I went on last night and wasn't able to book restaurants as its to soon but haven't done anything. TA said tickets would be sent out 7-10 days before sailing but I'm hoping this isn't the case :(

Sorry then can't help but we never receive tickets by mail, always just print the edocs. There is a tech line to phone and they could probably answer all your questions.

Hi all

Paid our final payment beging of July (sailing TA 23 October) and went onto NCL website and it states edocs pending? I know we've booked with travel agent but does this mean we'll have to wait for them to send them.

I am on the cruise before you, the Barcelona to Barcelona cruise and I have just got been able to print my edocs in the last week. They have been having trouble by the sounds of it and reading other people's postings. I had a bit of a problem but it seems they have sorted things out now so hopefully you should be O.K. soon.:)

Di

Hi all

So sorry, just realised that you were talking about NCL sending them, not printing. Will have to get new specs.:D

Di

Hi all

When you log into my NCL do steps 1 and 2 say "completed" with e-docs pending?

If not, complete step 1. Step 2 should say completed if your TA has submitted payment to NCL.

Sometimes the e-docs are available closer to 50 days. I did not do the math for your sailing but this may be in the range.

Also, are you going on the Epic? This is the only ship that you can book some restaurants on that I know of. We could not do this on the Gem the week of 8/7.

No Nothing

How can we book the restaurants on line?? I didn't see it in the area where you book excursions.

I'm on the same trip as you and don't have edocs ready yet either. The restaurants and entertainment options will appear in the same place as excursions but 45 days prior. We're at about 55 days at the moment so another couple of weeks and you should see them appear.

Hi all

Thank for any advice

I am also on the October 23 TA and was able to print my edocs yesterday. icon7.gif

Our My NCL shows: (Nov. 2011 cruise)

Check in: Completed ( in blue) and we have access to update etc.

Payment: Completed (still shown in grey) but we cannot access

e-docs: Pending (still shown in grey) but we cannot access

Shore excursions: in blue) we can access and select shore excursions

We called our TA and we learned we are considered a "group", and pending completion of this so called "group booking", our e-docs will be released 30 days before the cruise date or earlier. Of course, we keep checking on My NCL and with our TA just to be sure.

Thank you all again for your help, I went onto NCL and its saying payment hasn't been made although we paid the balance at the begining of July so I think we are also classed as a group booking? will just have to keep checking

:)

Thank you all again for your help, I went onto NCL and its saying payment hasn't been made although we paid the balance at the begining of July so I think we are also classed as a group booking? will just have to keep checking

Does it say "pending" or "contact your agent" in the second step? I would be sure to check with the TA as you have been paid in full for over a month and closing in on 2 months. I hope they gave you a receipt or that you have a paid in full invoice. I am not trying to alarm you at all. These things are sometimes helpful to have just in case.

Hi again

Have just been back on my NCL and steps 1 & 2 are now complete (phew !!) edoc's still pending but at least I now know payment has been received.

Hopefully won't have to wait much longer, once again many thanks to all

Hi again

Have just been back on my NCL and steps 1 & 2 are now complete (phew !!) edoc's still pending but at least I now know payment has been received.

Hopefully won't have to wait much longer, once again many thanks to all

That is good news. Keep checking and stay on the TA if you do not have them soon.

JFYI,

sometimes travel agents have an eariler final payment deadline than the cruise line. So, even if you have made final payment that actual deadline set by the cruise might be a week later and thus you cannot access documents or they are 'pending'. If you have paid, have the credit card payment on your statment so you should be safe (unless your ta goes out of business...)

Hi all

Just tried again on myncl and edoc's still pending ? I wonder if its because of the outward flight to Miami, we've been given flight numbers but can't find the Manchester to Barcelona flight as I think its called a share flight ? could this be the reason why we can't access our edocs.

Thanks again to all you helpful members :)

We had a similar setup to yours, eDocs were pending for what seemed like years, but it was beacuse we were in a GTY cabin instead of picking our own. We did an IX (Inside Guarantee--which is kind of funny because if you aren't guaranteed inside, whats next, crew cabin?)... anyway, about 28 days out from our cruise, we were all assigned cabin #s and eDocs went from pending to complete. We were told the eDocs would stay pending until the GTY switched to an actual room.

Archived