Nearest Beach Club or restaurant to Eden Rock?

Melismass

Can anyone tell me whats close to Eden Rock? Is there a beach club within walking distance? I know Eden Rock Dive Center does not have any beach to speak of. We are snorkeling there in 2 weeks and I am trying to decide where to go after we snorkel for a couple hours.

Eden Rock is very close to the pier, which is right in the middle of all of the downtown shopping and restaurants. To get to a beach, you'd have to take a taxi to one of the sections of Seven Mile Beach...around $5 pp each way maybe?

We spent a couple of hours at Royal Palms ($4 pp/van ride each way.) It was the first stop the van made, but obviously there are other beach clubs a bit further along. Thought Royal Palms was great. Beautiful beach and food not too expensive. Returned to the pier to snorkel from Eden Rock. Best snorkeling we had during the entire cruise. Swam all the way out to Devil's Grotto, but just as we returned to the ladder area to leave the water we saw an Octopus and the largest fish (have absolutely no idea what it was) I had ever seen underwater. It was a good, full, memorable day. Enjoy!

• 4 weeks later...

We ate at Paradise Cafe, and while the food was "okay", I think there wouldve been someplace better. It doesnt really matter where you go in Cayman, its going to be expensive. We had 2 turtle burgers with fries, and 2 jerk chicken with fries and 4 cokes, our bill was about 85 USD. The view was beautiful, and like they said, you can snorkel right there next to it. I am going again in Nov and will be finding another place to eat, but am definately looking forward to snorkeling.!!!

Archived