Princess I Love You

I, too, would love to see Princess sail out of New Orleans. I know they tried it about 5 years back but the cruises just didn't sell too well. Maybe they could try again in the future. I promise I would book!

haha I may be an albertan! but im south at heart!

NOLA is my favorite place in the world! go as often as I can, I took a carnival cruise outta there last fall and had so much fun!! (even tho it was carnival)

but Its cheap for me to fly there opposed to FLL and a way funner place!!

I take NOLA over vegas any day! that place puts the party in vegas to shame!!!!:D

I can't imagine why a cruise out of New Orleans wouldn't sell well. What a great port of pre or post cruise visit!

We did a cruise out of NOLA just 6 months before Katrina.

I watch the fares on the cruises out of NOLA and Galveston. NOLA is nearly always less per night than Galveston which the cruise lines have noticed to. There is just more population willing to drive and cruise out of Galveston, you have bigger cities like Houston, Dallas, San Antonio etc. filling the ships out of Galveston. NOLA has three ships soon to be four with is pretty good. Sooo maybeee Princess may try again sometime....

Archived