search function?

cbb

Am I the only one who has lost "search" function? First tried at "river cruising" but wasn't there so came here and it's not visible. Tried searching for "search" but also not appearing. Anyone with an idea? c

LHT28, Thanks for confirming that I'm not losing my mind. I knew about the river cruising site; I wanted to use the search function there to find info on a particular cruise we're on....sigh. Hope "search" is restored--it has proved to be invaluable. Thanks again! c

"Search has been DISABLED while we fix the issues on the site" from sticky at top of page....glad to know.

Who was it that said "Happiness is nothing more than good health and a short memory"?.......without Search we may never know :p

Of course, he also said there were only two means of refuge from misery in life; music and cats...thinking he never took a cruise (and may not have owned a cat from my experience...)

Bob H

Archived