Legend interior

joschwin

Can you tell me what is an interior with french door/obstructed view? I see it is by one of the life rafts. But would this have a balcony? what do they mean by french door. It is on the legend room 4192. It is a great price so I am curious.

Obstructed balconys are 7As,

4Ks have windows that open, but the way out to the muster boats is blocked so you cannot get out there, but you do get some fresh air if you get one that the windows open. the hc cabins for instance, Iv heard the windows do not open. view is mostly blocked, so they made these insides.

It's sold as an inside room because the views are very obstructed. There is a french door that opens but no balcony to go out on. Outside the rooms is a metal deck where the workers can access the lifeboats. I think these cabins are a good deal if you understand you are paying an inside price and can see a little bit. Try to choose a cabin in between lifeboats and you will see much more. Look at the deckplans and you should be able to tell. Don't listen to the Carnival people they will just try to sell you what they want, they have no clue which have better views than others. There are lots of pictures on these boards, you just need to do a search.

Can you tell me what is an interior with french door/obstructed view? I see it is by one of the life rafts. But would this have a balcony? what do they mean by french door. It is on the legend room 4192. It is a great price so I am curious.

I booked 4195 which is between 2 of the boats,,,,, so should get some view. I've heard only things about the 4K.... will see in 3 weeks! :)

If you go to cruise line rooms dot com, click on Legend, then click on room 4189 there are some really good pics of a 4K. You can see the metal deck outside your french door. Like others said, the door opens, but there is a railing that goes across that prohibits you from stepping out. It's only for crew use. For the price of an inside I think it's a great deal!.

My DD's had a 4K on the Legend last year. We booked ES and were upgraded to this category. Needless to say, they were not very impressed and almost never opened the door. They were in 4121 which is directly in front of a lifeboat.

I personally think that the 4K cabins, (especially the ones between the boats) are the absolute best value on the high seas! Natural light, and fresh air for the price of an inside. Actually, they DO cost just a few bucks more, but it's well worth it.

Have a GREAT cruise.

"SKY"

We had 4 of these cabins last summer and thought they were a good deal. As mentioned the cabins in between the lifeboats are the best. I don't have time to pull up my photos now to post, but there is a link to my Legend review in my signature...lots of cabin photos there if you are interested.

Archived