Mariner of the Seas January 2012

We are taking a cruise on Mariner of the Seas Jan 2-8 2012 out of Galveston. Its a 6 night cruise. Will there still be 2 formal nights? Are they likely to fall on the Tuesday and Saturday sea days? What type of weather should we expect? Is anyone familiar with cabin 8640? Any information will be appreciated This is only our 2nd cruise and the first was over 6 years ago.

Since Mariner has never done a 6 day out of Galveston, people can only answer you in general.

As you know, TX can be so variable. Iv had 80 degrees in January in Galveston and had snow in April just north of Houston.

Ports should be probably in the 70s on average. the further south you get the warmer.

They might only do one elegant night and that would be your second night Tues Ive never been on a 6day cruise on a 5 day they do one and a 7day they do 2

If they do 2 nights it would be tues and friday

I havnt been in 8640 but I have been in a D-2 cabin which I think it is and they are nice a little more room than a standard balcony cabin

Archived