Aft Oceanview deck 2 on Magic. Good? Bad?

BIG DADDY 4-L

I booked one of these and wonder if anyone has been in one of these in Dream class. Did you like it? I have always been midship/balcony.

I had OV deck 2 on the Splendor. Loved it! It was so cool looking out the window! I think you will be happy. We did hear some noise as we were pulling into ports, and felt a little vibration, but nothing that we couldn't stand. Enjoy!

I had OV deck 2 on the Splendor. Loved it! It was so cool looking out the window! I think you will be happy. We did hear some noise as we were pulling into ports, and felt a little vibration, but nothing that we couldn't stand. Enjoy!

Thank you so much! sounds like I made a good choice! I love watching the wake from our ski boat, something about it is relaxing thats really the reason we wanted to try this cabin.:)

There is going to be a lot of vibration, but then you are on a ship making ship noises. I could feel like a hum all the times in the floor... when I was further forward. If you are facing aft, there is lots of vibration. I faced aft on Triumph and wasnt crazy about that cabin to be honest. I didnt like the set back window, instead of a picture window for one thing.

I wouldnt pick that cabin again. but you will be fine.

There is going to be a lot of vibration, but then you are on a ship making ship noises. I could feel like a hum all the times in the floor... when I was further forward. If you are facing aft, there is lots of vibration. I faced aft on Triumph and wasnt crazy about that cabin to be honest. I didnt like the set back window, instead of a picture window for one thing.

I wouldnt pick that cabin again. but you will be fine.

I figured there would be some vibration, and I did see some pics on another post of the set back window which is kind of strange! Thank you for the info, I am just looking forward to the GET AWAY!!!

Archived