Fave cabin on FOS?

brtls5

I will be booking a cabin on FOS. I haven't decided which type of cabin yet. But, I was wondering... what's your fave cabin or fave location on the ship?

THANKS

Balcony cabins near the aft elevators, dining rooms, windjammer, viking crown lounge etc are all at the aft of the ship.

I will add in this tidbit. If you have children with you on the cruise, stay AFT. If not, go towards the front of the ship. Everything that has to do with kids is AFT. The Adventure Ocean, Windjammer, Pool, flow rider, sports court. The spa is towards the front with the solarium pool.

With my son, it was easier to get to AO being AFT. We had an AFt room and loved the balcony. We stayed in 8412. It was an E1, I think. Not the biggest but fine for us.

It doesn't really matter to us but we must be sandwiched between 2 decks of cabins. We don't want to book a room under, say, a nightclub or bar, or the Windjammer for example - too much chance of noise at night. We turn in early and get up at 5:30 am, so we prefer a quiet cabin. Cabins directly above and below help as much as possible with that.

This is such a personal decision. We don't see the attraction of the aft balconies that so many seem to like. *shrug* Oh well.

Have fun on Freedom. :)

Archived