Help, transportation, Port Everglades to MIA airport

Nothin' But Sun

Just wondering' date=' if all goes well, if we can catch our flight once disembarked from Port Everglades FLL. to MIA international airport. Flight leaves at 11:15 a.m.

How much will it cost app. a family of 4?[/quote']

We had the same scenario last week - I called SAS and the process was flawless. I recommend them highly. $15 pp.

We had the same scenario last week - I called SAS and the process was flawless. I recommend them highly. $15 pp.

You used SAS from Port Everglades to MIA? :confused: It was my impression that SAS does not normally service MIA except for large groups.

Just wondering' date=' if all goes well, if we can catch our flight once disembarked from Port Everglades FLL. to MIA international airport. Flight leaves at 11:15 a.m.

How much will it cost app. a family of 4?[/quote']

You are cutting it very close. :eek: For an 11:15 flight you need to be at MIA by about 9:45, which means you need to be off the ship, clear of customs, and in a vehicle prior to 9:00.

A taxi will cost you $85-100; Larry's Limos has been suggested often on these boards for Miami service - he will likey cost just under what a taxi will cost. You can check with some of the shuttle operators (SAS, QLS and others) to save a few $$ but I'd be ready to jump into a taxi if there's any sort of delay.

Good luck! :)

Archived