pls no flames....

momofdss

I know the answer is here but I can't find it without the search button....

my question is... Are they bringing back the search button???? I know there have been posts about the search button, but I can't find them now WITHOUT THE SEARCH BUTTON!!! I need the search button!! :mad:

sorry - i've become a little dependent on the search button... :o

I often use the "find all posts", if I click on my username, to go back to & perhaps respond to threads I've already posted on...and it's apparently tied into the "search". I miss it terribly. :(.

It was disabled to prevent wide ranging database queries while they're attempting to correct the problems that cropped up about ten days ago...

No ETA on the function's return...

Thank you Host Mach..... good to know that it will return tho.... ;)

It was disabled to prevent wide ranging database queries while they're attempting to correct the problems that cropped up about ten days ago...

No ETA on the function's return...

Thanks Mach ;).

I know the answer is here but I can't find it without the search button....

my question is... Are they bringing back the search button???? I know there have been posts about the search button, but I can't find them now WITHOUT THE SEARCH BUTTON!!! I need the search button!! :mad:

sorry - i've become a little dependent on the search button... :o

I'm not too clear here.. Are you asking about the "search button"?:D

I often use the "find all posts", if I click on my username, to go back to & perhaps respond to threads I've already posted on...and it's apparently tied into the "search". I miss it terribly. :(.

I have mine set to add all threads I post in to my Subscribed Threads - that way I can easily go back to the newest posts in response to mine!

Won't work for your previous ones, but it might be an idea until the search is back up.

Amen

Am I nuts?:D My "search" option is at the top of the page just where it always was. To be sure I just did a search for info on the Miracle gym & it worked fine.

Mine is not there and has not been there for a few days - I have just started using google to search and it brings up CC posts :(

Am I nuts?:D My "search" option is at the top of the page just where it always was. To be sure I just did a search for info on the Miracle gym & it worked fine.

Not nuts but I have to agree with the above post. My "search" button is missing too..

searchbutton.jpg

Mine is not there and has not been there for a few days - I have just started using google to search and it brings up CC posts :(

add site:boards.cruisecritic.com to your search string and google will bring up only CC posts.

I never have good luck with the search button here. :(

It always brings up random stuff, rarely the stuff I'm actually looking for. So if I need my memory refreshed on a topic that I know has probably been discussed, I just go ahead and start a new thread. If some don't like it, they don't have to read it. :)

I was thinking they removed because so many people didn't bother to use it in the first place. Look how many questions about bringing on pop, coolers, irons and several other topics that seem to be asked on a daily basis. :rolleyes:

LOL. I had considered that too. Doesn't bother me when folks do that but some posters sure get upset.

Archived