*OFFICIAL CC GROUP CRUISE*"Spirit of the 'Magic'al Dream" CARNIVAL MAGIC, FEB 26,2012

satex

Great banner Chelle! But then I knew it would be if you did it!! Great job! I already stole it!:D

Thank you, but I was thinking of the sewing type banner when Rich asked, so after I figured out he wanted this kind of banner, I got right on it. LOL

You have to tell me which talent I am suppose to employ I guess.

Thank you, but I was thinking of the sewing type banner when Rich asked, so after I figured out he wanted this kind of banner, I got right on it. LOL

You have to tell me which talent I am suppose to employ I guess.

Well whichever talent you used you did great...;)

I got mine Cathyp`s way... Thanks Cathy for the tip.:)

Good evening SMDer's. Nice cool one tonight.

OK, can you believe that with all the problems that Janet had with the T-shirts on the Dream Cruise, she has asked to be our T-shirt Director. So, here's to Janet, our new T-shirt director. YAY

Bobbie, got you and Betty down on the official list.

Heard from my friend Ron tonight and he and Carman are also official so, I will be adding them to the list.

Chelle - we love all your talents:p.

Here is the list of those that are officially booked for the Spirit of the Magical Dream Cruise:

Rich & West – Group Leaders

Cathy & Kenny

Lori & Don

Andrea & Dave

Janet & Judie

Nancy

Chelle & Pat (soon to be official, waiting on Johna is all)

Dawn & Marie (soon to be official, waiting on Johna is all)

Bobbie & Betty

Ron & Carmen

Here is a list of things that I thought that we could do while on the Magic cruise:

M&G the night prior at the Hotel - Director Rich and West

M&G while on board - Director Rich and West

Cabin crawl - Director

Pub crawl - Director

Slot pull - Directors Janet and Judie

Cocktail party - Director Rich and West

Gift exchange - Director Marie

B-day party Director - Director

Putt-putt tournament - Director

Steakhouse Dining - Director

T-Shirt - Director Janet

Excursions

Cozumel: Cozumel Bar Bus Hop – Tour Director, Lori

Grand Cayman: ??? Tour Director Andrea

Montego Bay:

And of course: Group Leaders Rich and West

Chat Director – Cathy P

Countdown Director - Andrea

Thanks Rich, I am feeling better now. We are added..:p

I may know someone who is interested in this cruise too.

She was asking details about it on my wall on fb.

I told her as much info as I could, but ask her to send me her e-mail address to send you so that you could e-mail her all the info.

She lives in our town and cruises a couple times a year. Just has never done a group cruise before.

I`ll let you know when I hear back from her...

Oh and welcome to our new SMDers.

ATTENTION EVERYONE INTERESTED IN TAKING THIS CRUISE

Because Carnival has set a new policy for group cruises, you will need to book this cruise prior to Nov 1 in order to obtain the group rate and or the reduced deposit ($25pp). After Nov 1 you will have to pay the "prevailing rate" to book this cruise and you will be required to pay the full deposit ($250). You will still receive the amenities for this group, but you will pay more.

Take action now. Please contact Johna at Crucon.com (JohnaN@crucon.com) or call her at 1-800-493-6609.

Save your money to spend while your on the cruise, not paying for it, book now. Thanks

What happened to the poor Cathy p I started the vote. Hello!!!!
I did count your vote 1st :D as it should be, cuz you voiced it first!
I've been playing with this sig thing and I think I have finally got it (thanks again Chelle). What do ya'll think?

It looks good Rich...

I advertised on a few other threads too,

I was reading about someone coming off the Liberty, they mentioned they wanted to go on the Magic in 2012...

so what was I to do...

they were looking to bring their kids,

I said if we have kids in our group we will add some fun kid friendly things too...

what ever that would mean.

And Cathy posted on our Liberty thread, that they should come with us too. and Dodger asked for the link....Yippee,

so I gave it to him ;)

Thanks Marie. Now that I have it, I can have it posted where ever I post anything. I have posted it over on the Splendor and Alaska boards too. I've been waiting for Laura to give me the link for the business page, but as you know, we don't have one yet. I did email her again tonight and maybe with all of your new bookings, she will get on it. I know she has been busy trying to keep up with Carnival's new policy.

Time to get to work (I'm here until 8am).

Dale and I are planning to sign up this week. We're trying to decide if we want to take Mike and Pete or just go by ourselves.

Once we get signed up, we may be interested in the Pub crawl - that is if we don't flub it up too badly on the Liberty!

-Sherri

Dale and I are planning to sign up this week. We're trying to decide if we want to take Mike and Pete or just go by ourselves.

Once we get signed up, we may be interested in the Pub crawl - that is if we don't flub it up too badly on the Liberty!

-Sherri

No worry's Sherri, no matter what it is going to be fun.

Hi Sherri. good to hear that ya'll are going with us on this one.

We had such a great time doing the Pub crawl on the dream. I can still remember that hick from CA and the two fairies that were pole/lap dancing:eek:. I told ya we had a good time:D.

Good morning, SMDer's!

First and foremost, I am so sorry I cannot count. I knew you would not leave me out Marie I looked at that 7 times and still could not come up with me being in the vote. Well shut my mouth, like that will ever happen.:o:o

Rich, you beat me to the BCOD post. That is only because I am not working and you probably still are.lol

Sherri, glad that you are coming along.

I got mine Cathyp`s way... Thanks Cathy for the tip.

Bobbie, you are welcome for sure.

Hi to everyone else and have a super day!!!

Good morning Cathy - been here all night and now that your here I can go home:D.

Yup, I am going home. I hope ya'll that haven't heard back from Johna yet will hear back today.

Good night everyone!

Because Carnival has set a new policy for group cruises, you will need to book this cruise prior to Nov 1 in order to obtain the group rate and or the reduced deposit ($25pp). After Nov 1 you will have to pay the "prevailing rate" to book this cruise and you will be required to pay the full deposit ($250). You will still receive the amenities for this group, but you will pay more.

If youbook BEFORE november 1-- you only need 25.00pp or will we need the whole 250.pp??

If youbook BEFORE november 1-- you only need 25.00pp or will we need the whole 250.pp??

Serene56, if you book before Nov. 1 you will pay $25.00 per person deposit.

After Nov.1 the deposit goes to $250.00 per person and the group rate goes away at that time also.

You can still book with the group and get the group perks but NOT the group rate, you pay whatever Carnival`s rate is at the time you book.:(

Sorry Chelle, guess we were typing at the same time I did not know you had already answered..

Good morning(or good night) Rich, Chelle, Marie(was she here this A.M.?) & Cathyp.

Oh yea while I was typing this Johna called...

Betty and I are offical now...We are booked!!!!!!!

Howdy all!

I am kinda officially booked...Johna booked me on the Dec, 2011 Magic sailing!!! :eek: I emailed her, but haven't heard back yet. (BTW, Rich, my hubby, Asa is sailing with me).

Cool banner! I will add mine now.

Glad to see so many new people booking! I bet Johna has her hands full with all the people calling, trying to take advantage of the group rates while they still can, plus trying to switch everything around!

Well, I have had lots of fun catching up on reading the thread, but now it is time for me to do real work :confused::o.

Catch ya!

(Australian speak for Catch ya later) I have been watching (obsessing over, really) an Australian "soap opera", McLeod's Daughters. I watch it on Netflix instant thru my Wii. It is SWEET!!! I love to imitate them and it irritates my daughters like crazy :D!

Archived