*OFFICIAL CC GROUP CRUISE*"Spirit of the 'Magic'al Dream" CARNIVAL MAGIC, FEB 26,2012

satex

If youbook BEFORE november 1-- you only need 25.00pp or will we need the whole 250.pp??

Yes, if you book prior to Nov 1, you will still get both the reduced deposit and group rate. On Nov 1 Carnival will discountine both and you will have to pay the prevailing rate, which right now is about $100 more per person.

Howdy all!

I am kinda officially booked...Johna booked me on the Dec, 2011 Magic sailing!!! :eek: I emailed her, but haven't heard back yet. (BTW, Rich, my hubby, Asa is sailing with me).

Great new Nancy, but instead of calling him your "hubby", how about a name? lol. I will add ya'll to the list.

Hi Poofy & Nan!

Nan I doubled checked my dates before I signed as Janet had told me that Johna had made some date mistakes.

Bless Her Little Heart(for those that don`t know that`s Southern for I feel sorry for her) :D I know that she must be close to going looney by now.:eek:

I booked Betty & I for anytime dining(with Betty`s approval) thought we might try it.

We was wondering tho what the most of you are doing? We may decide to change and pick our time.

Great new Nancy, but instead of calling him your "hubby", how about a name? lol. I will add ya'll to the list.

Rich her hubby`s name is Asa.

She typed it, you just missed it.;)

Sent you my friend`s e-mail address. Did you get it?

Send her pricing when ever you can, if you have not already... Thanks!

PLEASE MAKE SURE THAT WHEN JOHNA BOOKS YOUR CRUISE THAT THE DATES ARE CORRECT

Boobie - great new and a very good point. We also get the early dining because I don't like eating late. But anytime dining might work. I just don't like the idea of having a difference table and different table mates each night. I like getting to know people. (as you know:D)

Mimi - sorry your not going to get to book with the rest of us. But your still part of our crusie family;).

OK, we are updating the list:

Here is the list of those that are officially booked for the Spirit of the Magical Dream Cruise:

Rich & West – Group Leaders

Cathy & Kenny

Lori & Don

Andrea & Dave

Janet & Judie

Nancy & Asa

Chelle & Pat (soon to be official, waiting on Johna is all)

Dawn & Marie (soon to be official, waiting on Johna is all)

Bobbie & Betty

Ron & Carmen

Jerod & Emilee

Here is a list of things that I thought that we could do while on the Magic cruise:

M&G the night prior at the Hotel - Director Rich and West

M&G while on board - Director Rich and West

Cabin crawl - Director

Pub crawl - Director

Slot pull - Directors Janet and Judie

Cocktail party - Director Rich and West

Gift exchange - Director Marie

B-day party Director - Director

Putt-putt tournament - Director

Steakhouse Dining - Director

T-Shirt - Director Janet

Excursions

Cozumel: Cozumel Bar Bus Hop – Tour Director, Lori

Grand Cayman: ??? Tour Director Andrea

Montego Bay:

And of course: Group Leaders Rich and West

Chat Director – Cathy P

Countdown Director - Andrea

I didn't have to sign anything. I just got a confirmation email saying "do not reply". More than likely because I transferred the booking, it wasn't new. i pretty much caught it right away, though. I don't care, as long as I am on that ship!!! :p

I was thinking about anytime dining, as well. We are set up for late dining, because it was originally our Miracle booking. I might change it. Rich, if a group of us decided to all eat at the same time, we could probably all eat at the same table.

I didn't have to sign anything. I just got a confirmation email saying "do not reply". More than likely because I transferred the booking, it wasn't new. i pretty much caught it right away, though. I don't care, as long as I am on that ship!!! :p

I was thinking about anytime dining, as well. We are set up for late dining, because it was originally our Miracle booking. I might change it. Rich, if a group of us decided to all eat at the same time, we could probably all eat at the same table.

Yep, I am sure you would not sign anything, as your deposit was already there.

I had to sign consent for Johna to charge deposit to my cc.;)

Double Trouble is coming on this cruise... Look out everyone... SO excited that Jerod and I get to go =) :D

Double Trouble:eek:? We will have to keep an eye out for you. Hey Em, I'm so glad that you and Jerod are going to be on this cruise with us.

Aww thanks. I hope you like to party.. Oh, and bring your drinking shoes. :D Looking forward to meeting you and Assssssa

You need to get with Lori and sign up for the Cozumel Bar Bus Hop! Ya'll will have a blast on that one. Take you swim suit and towel as you can get into the water at any of the bars and the water is so clear you can see the fish!

Good evening ya'll. Another cool night here tonight.

Jerod, - you won't need any bail monies. Spend it on the drinks:cool:

Bobbie - I got your email and I sent her all the infor on the cruise. Hope she can make it!

Chelle - Yup this is really turning out to be a really nice reunion cruise. Now if we can just get a few more Spirit and Dreamers on board:D.

I have had 6 inquires today about our cruise. Hopefully we can get a bunch more cruisers booked before Nov 1 so they can take advantage of the reduced deposit and or group rate.

Got to get a few things done. Back later.

Good evening ya'll. Another cool night here tonight.

Jerod, - you won't need any bail monies. Spend it on the drinks:cool:

Bobbie - I got your email and I sent her all the infor on the cruise. Hope she can make it!

Chelle - Yup this is really turning out to be a really nice reunion cruise. Now if we can just get a few more Spirit and Dreamers on board:D.

I have had 6 inquires today about our cruise. Hopefully we can get a bunch more cruisers booked before Nov 1 so they can take advantage of the reduced deposit and or group rate.

Got to get a few things done. Back later.

Welll....speak for yourself Rich, cuz with Jerod along, the rest of us could very well need bail money! lol:D:p:D

Welll....speak for yourself Rich, cuz with Jerod along, the rest of us could very well need bail money! lol:D:p:D

What if we just keep him drunk and in the water:eek:. That way he won't be any trouble

Archived