Can I exchange warm beer

sail-a-bration

They will ice them up for you. I have gotten a leaky cooler though, by day 3 you could have a puddle if you don't finish your cokes. Beer never lasts till day three. I bring a sticky note and leave it on the mirror to remind the cabin steward to ice it up every day.

Yes you can exchange them.

I ordered a bucket of Stellas and they were so skunky that I only drank one. I went to the closest bar and switched the other three out for other beers. I had no problem and the bartender didn't even flinch about it.

They were getting warm also as it took me a long time to down the one I

had.

This was on the Victory in January.

I haven't been on a cruise (yet), but I'm surprised at the question and the answers. Any restaurant or bar ANYWHERE that has served a flat or warm beer would get the beer sent back (politely of course). WHy on earth would it be different on a cruise? It's unopened, you paid for a cold one, get a cold one.

Edited to add: I didn't realize you brought your own. . . so forget what I said above. I would say the answer is NO. lol.

I haven't been on a cruise (yet), but I'm surprised at the question and the answers. Any restaurant or bar ANYWHERE that has served a flat or warm beer would get the beer sent back (politely of course). WHy on earth would it be different on a cruise? It's unopened, you paid for a cold one, get a cold one.

Edited to add: I didn't realize you brought your own. . . so forget what I said above. I would say the answer is NO. lol.

Its the beer ordered through Bon Voyage...through Carnival. Its a gift delivery service to the cabin and the beer comes warm.

I ordered the bud cooler bag from BV the come warm. Is it possible to take and unopened warm beer to a bar and ask for a cold one?

i hope not!

how do they know it has not been previously refrigerated, and is now "skunked" for the next unsuspecting patron?

Archived