Children in MDR

bethcivil

Chuck,

Thanks you for correct my attempts at the "Sqouck", "Squock" and finally and correctly "Squok" club.

Ron

PS. As you are still very young at heart I propose you be made an honorary "Squock Club" member.:)

On the 2 cruises that I have been on. Mine came to the MDR every evening. There was not a kids club dinner every evening- from memory there were 3 throughout the cruise- formal evenings I think?

On the Classica we were seated at a table for 4- met a lovely couple from only a few suburbs away. On the Romantica we were at a table for 10 with another family that had a child and another group. We were blessed with fantastic table-mates and we are all still in contact with each other!There were always kids in the MDR. We had early sitting both previous cruises.

This time (due to port stops/ departure times) I have requested late sitting.

This may sound weird for a Mum with a 6 year old to request late sitting- but at home we often don't eat until about 8:30 ish. I am not concerned that late sitting will be too late for us. I take a mini DVD player (with headphones) to dinner so mine will sit quite happily through a very long dinner! I get to relax and chat. He gets to chill!

Archived