Kokomo_Man

mickiemac

For those of us that have enjoyed the "live from" postings from Kokomo_man, I am asking you to remember him and his family at this time. His wife aka "the woman to blame" took ill last month and sadly lost her battle yesterday. She and Kokomo_man enjoyed cruise life as much as anyone here and loved exploring these boards for tips and information.

For those of us that have enjoyed the "live from" postings from Kokomo_man, I am asking you to remember him and his family at this time. His wife aka "the woman to blame" took ill last month and sadly lost her battle yesterday. She and Kokomo_man enjoyed cruise life as much as anyone here and loved exploring these boards for tips and information.

Oh wow, I am so sorry to hear about "the woman to blame" Please send my condolences to Kokomo_man. My thought and prayers are with the family.

I'm so sorry to hear this. I met him in the piano bar on the Carnival Glory during the Blogger's cruise in March. He's a nice guy. My thoughts are with him and his family at this difficult time.

Laura

I had the pleasure of sailing with him on the Blogger's Cruise this past March!! Seemed like a very nice man. Sincere condolences goes out to him and his family.

Joanne

I will pass on the kind words. Here is an excerpt from his message...

"To celebrate her life she suggested that you have your favorite drink... and in case you don't have one, she said a frozen strawbery margaritta would be good... "virgin" as she often drank them with or without the booze"

I've only seen one of his posts, but it was very memorable to me. I instantly liked him and just the other day I was telling my son about him while we were downloading songs and saw the one that started it all. I am truly sorry to hear of his loss. My thoughts and prayers are with him and his family.

So sorry to hear this news. I have read every one of his reviews and loved them. I am glad they were able to cruise together and make lots of happy memories. Please let him know my thoughts and prayers are with him and his family.

Doris

Hi Mickiemac,

We are saddened by the news.

Our condolences to Bob and his family.

We met Bob and his wife on the Valor last September. They were a real hoot. She will be missed.:(

Bill

We also met you on that cruise and stayed in the cabin next to yours.

Archived