Experienced HAL - 7 day Inside Passage: PS or Aft VA for best view?

SweetP2

Congratulations! You will definitely enjoy the penthouse!

Now you just have to decide who gets the bedroom and who gets the living room Murphy bed! (don't worry, both are comfortable.)

Enjoy the cruise, and if Charmaine the concierge is still on board, do not hesitate to ask her for anything - she helped us with loads of things, from shore excursions to in-room dining to restaurant reservations. She is a gem!

Have a wonderful cruise!

Thank you very much JC and Patricia!

We will look forward to meeting our concierge (maybe Charmaine) and we will be sure to use their services to the best of our ability ;)

Really, the spare bed is a Murphy bed and not a "sofa bed" - that would be terrific!

Yes we have yet to figure out who gets the bedroom...maybe split between the week...hmmm (2 couples and 7 nights!)...I can just see us showing up in the middle of the night informing our friends it's "our turn" for the bedroom LOL.

SP

P1000202_0650.jpg

My nephew and I were in an aft cabin. To sit there and watch the world drift away is wonderful! Kevin and I will have an SB wrap on the WesterDAM. Looking forward to back & side views. You couldn't get me in the PS to much outdoors type.

Archived