Final documents-where are they???

My cruise is in less than three weeks. I e-mailed my TA(on-line agency) to inquire about my final documents. She said that they where e-mailed to me two weeks ago but may have been sent automatically to a spam folder. I still have not received them. Is this how final documents are sent? I seem to remember getting a package in the mail last time I cruised.

My cruise is in less than three weeks. I e-mailed my TA(on-line agency) to inquire about my final documents. She said that they where e-mailed to me two weeks ago but may have been sent automatically to a spam folder. I still have not received them. Is this how final documents are sent? I seem to remember getting a package in the mail last time I cruised.

Is your TA going to email them again?

All the porters have luggage tags in their pockets.

I watched people with E-tickets getting their luggage tags last week, while dropping my niece off at the port. There was a man at a booth, and people were waiting in line, he would check their docs, then his list and give them tags. I just booked the Monarch Friday for a cruise in a few weeks, My TA says I will get the docs in the mail, I hope so, the only line I want to sit in is the one to board the ship.:D

Kathy

Kathy: I agree...the only line I want to be in is the one to board the ship.

I've had edocs (going on the Monarch) and although getting luggage tags from the porter was very easy it was a step that could have been avoided if I had gotten them in the mail. I am ALWAYS anxious to get the show on the road, especially on sail day. I'm waiting for my docs for our Navigator cruise on 4/30, some on the M&M thread have received theirs already.

I didn't have to wait in any line for luggage tags. The porters are right there when you step out of your car, taxi, etc. They put them right on for you...E-docs are no different than booking airfare on line...Quite simple actually. Hope you get them soon Joyce.

To those of you who have had e-docs in the past, and regarding the luggage tags, do you still have to fill them out? In the past, with paper docs, it's taken me up to half an hour to fill out the tags, because you have to fill in your name, address, etc. I can't see standing at the dock and having to do this! From other threads regarding e-docs, and from what I understand from Seaside2358's response, am I correct in assuming that we only have to fill in our cabin number on the luggage tag? Actually, this is my only concern with regards to e-docs!

Looking forward to AOS on 6/26! Haven't cruised with RCCL since 96', but have done others in between - CAN'T WAIT!!!

Dru

Archived