My first upsell call ever

TakeMeAway1001

Just received a voice mail for our upcoming Oct cruise on the Freedom, the gentleman said they were having some "great promotions for the Grand Owners Suite" so out of curiousity I will call but we recently upgraded to a suite on our own so I won't be disappointed if it's an outrageous offer. I am going to try to call them in between patients but might not get to it until I leave work.

Just wondering what people have to say about the Grand Suite, good/bad? I personally have no idea what they look like/have :)

Just received a voice mail for our upcoming Oct cruise on the Freedom, the gentleman said they were having some "great promotions for the Grand Owners Suite" so out of curiousity I will call but we recently upgraded to a suite on our own so I won't be disappointed if it's an outrageous offer. I am going to try to call them in between patients but might not get to it until I leave work.

Just wondering what people have to say about the Grand Suite, good/bad? I personally have no idea what they look like/have :)

Good! But the price they will over you to upgrade will be.....Bad!:)

I spoke with the Carnival Rep today and I took the deal :D It ended up being an additional $400 total, I know this might not be worth it to many but I am excited and looking forward to it. It was a better deal than what they were showing online/resident rate.

Edit: I worded it incorrectly it was not "owners" it was grand suite...sorry.

Archived