Sport Square question (Rope course) and kids

Bibble

Thanks for the feedback!

We're going on the Breeze next year, and we believe my daughter will be bringing a friend (9 & 10 years old), so was wondering if that's somethng that we can hang in the square area, while they do the ropes, etc, without us having to do it too.

If you are asking if there is a place to hang out while the kids do the course, then yes there is. There are chairs, a TV and a bar all in the same area. The putt-putt course is also right there. The Rope Course is above it all. You can spend a decent amount of time up there waiting for the kids.

My partner and I did the course on the Magic in June and had a lot of fun. There are different "paths" you can take at each platform/junction. You choose the next path at each one. In other words, you don't have to do all "Hard" or "Easy" paths. You can mix it up however you want. The kids make it all look easy, but I had some moments up there....

Thanks! I was hoping there would be a place to hang out while the kids did the ropes. But more important, I was making sure that I didn't have to be up there with them. I do plan to do it, but I have a feeling my daughter will want to do it more. And I'd rather kick back in the sun than climb ropes - LOL!

Thanks everyone for the feedback!!!! (I really like to be prepared).

Archived