Ephesus Deluxe

When did you request the tour? I always received very prompt replies from them (within 2-3 days). Did you check your junk mail maybe? So, no, it's not normal. I'd try again and if you don't hear back, go ahead an cancel with them and go to another company.

We had a great tour with Ephesus Deluxe, our guide was Ahu. I highly recommend her.

I'm another one here that has always gotten quick replies. As Liza mentioned, you may want to check your junk mail filter. If not there, I'd try writing another time. Every now and then, email gets lost somewhere in cyber space. Not often, but it is one you are waiting on, it isn't good. Good luck and let us know how you do.

Cathy

I'm another one here that has always gotten quick replies. As Liza mentioned, you may want to check your junk mail filter. If not there, I'd try writing another time. Every now and then, email gets lost somewhere in cyber space. Not often, but it is one you are waiting on, it isn't good. Good luck and let us know how you do.

Cathy

I just got a reply today (after sending another request) I think it did get lost in cyberspace!! Thanks for encouraging me to pursue. I was beginning to wonder if it was a "sign"!

Nittany,

Like a prior poster we had Ahu as our guide last fall, and would HIGHLY recommend her. Hope your tour is also visiting the Terrace Houses---it was wonderful (surcharge for visiing them but very worthwhile).

Another tip...if you are thinking of buying anything in town afterwards (several of our group were in the market for leather coats), ask your guide if they know a good shop selling what you want. The shopping choices in Kusadisi are mind-blowing and if you know what you want, it might help to get some guidance from your tour guide. At the end of our tour we asked Ahu if she knew any good leather shops, and she said she had a friend who had a leather shop...our friends were very, very happy with their purchases-the quality of the leather is unbelievable.

Nittany,

Like a prior poster we had Ahu as our guide last fall, and would HIGHLY recommend her. Hope your tour is also visiting the Terrace Houses---it was wonderful (surcharge for visiing them but very worthwhile).

Another tip...if you are thinking of buying anything in town afterwards (several of our group were in the market for leather coats), ask your guide if they know a good shop selling what you want. The shopping choices in Kusadisi are mind-blowing and if you know what you want, it might help to get some guidance from your tour guide. At the end of our tour we asked Ahu if she knew any good leather shops, and she said she had a friend who had a leather shop...our friends were very, very happy with their purchases-the quality of the leather is unbelievable.

Thanks for the recommendation! We are doing the Terrace houses(a must for me) in fact we are doing the "duo" which is a 2 day tour--1 in Ephesus & 1 in Istanbul. Again ---thanks all!!

Thanks for the recommendation! We are doing the Terrace houses(a must for me) in fact we are doing the "duo" which is a 2 day tour--1 in Ephesus & 1 in Istanbul. Again ---thanks all!!

If you're doing the "duo", definitely ask for Fatih Copuroglu as your guide for the Istanbul portion. We found him to be excellent when Ephesus Deluxe contracted our tour to him in May, and I'd recommend him without reservation.

Just got back from our Med cruise and we used Ephesus Deluxe. They were waiting for us when we got off the ship, and we were very happy with them.

I did notice most of the drivers waiting for people to come off the ship, seemed to be from Ephesus Shuttle.

Archived