Transportation to cape Canaveral

NJLVW

Just wondering if anyone else has run into having to pay ahead for transportation from Orlando airport to Cape Canaveral? I am now doing some additional research to pre arrange transportation. I have just contacted 1 place and they need to be paid ahead of time. I have always paid at time of pickup but I have always gone from FLL to Miami. Anyone have any 1st hand knowledge?

Thanx in advance.

Just wondering if anyone else has run into having to pay ahead for transportation from Orlando airport to Cape Canaveral? I am now doing some additional research to pre arrange transportation. I have just contacted 1 place and they need to be paid ahead of time. I have always paid at time of pickup but I have always gone from FLL to Miami. Anyone have any 1st hand knowledge?

Thanx in advance.

Hello NJLVW - look drop Michael at viplimo and tell him what you are looking for - Michael or Space Port does not ask for a pay ahead the last I heard of - do a search or click just above my name and you will find the info there - at lease by dropping them a note, you will know for sure - there are also other transportation email or phone numbers there that you can call

Hope that helps

Thank you Shirley. I will check out the ones you recommend and I will contact some other companies this week. I had just read so much about travelynx I guess I didn't expect to be asked for a pre paid transportation.

Norma

I'm using CB Shuttle 3 weeks from today (YEAH!). They don't ask for money up front. You have to use a credit/debit card to hold the reservation. However, you can pay by a different credit/debit card or cash at the time of transportation. After you make the reservation with them, they will contact you the day before your pick up date to confirm your flight and time. I also found that their price was the cheepest. Good luck.

Carnival Festivale - 2/1983

Adventure of the Seas - 2/2004

Enchantment of the Seas - 2/2006

Radiance of the Seas - 2/2008

Monarch of the Seas - 4/2010

Freedom of the Seas - 9/2011

Thanx for the help. I contacted a few places. Michael at VIP was very helpful. I think they may be a little more $$ then some of the other companies but you are getting your own transportation. Not a shared ride. They will stop anywhere on the way to the hotel so you can get what you need. Plus and the big plus for me is Michael was so pleasant and sounded like he really wanted to assist me. I am all about customer service. So, like the saying goes "you get what you pay for". :D:D I went ahead and booked I just need to get him my flight times.

Norma

• 4 weeks later...

Archived