Harley-Davidson Stores in Western Caribbean?

joand452

We'll be going on Mariner in a couple of weeks, with stops at Ocho Rios, Grand Cayman and Cozumel? Are there any H-D shops at any of these places? My DH collects the t-shirts so we try to buy at least one from new (to us) places.

Thanks for your help,

I doubt this will help you but there is a Harley Davidson store in one of the malls in Cancun... It's like a 45 minute ferry ride from cozumel.... If you're interested I'll get you the exact name of the mall as I have it in one of my travel books.

Carrie

• 5 years later...
I doubt this will help you but there is a Harley Davidson store in one of the malls in Cancun... It's like a 45 minute ferry ride from cozumel.... If you're interested I'll get you the exact name of the mall as I have it in one of my travel books.

Carrie

Hey Carrie,

Not sure if you still have this info but I sure would love to have the address. We r going there in dec and would love to get shirts while we r there.

Thanks,

I ride and also try to buy shirts. I have so many now that I only buy something interesting. My most recent was "Horny Toad" HD in TX. You can find HD shirts just about any where, but for the true HD store and approved shirts go to HD's www site and you can locate any/all HD stores (sales, repair, service, and mall) in the world.

My husband and I did the SAME thing... bought HD t-shirts at every Harley store in the Caribbean or anywhere in the US. One for each of us. He has WAY too many shirts now. So I started collecting stickers from each place. Most places have what they call "dealer stickers" and they will give them to you for free (if they have them). If not, just buy one. I have so many now, I put them in a photo album.

They have a store in Grand Cayman and Ocho Rios. I don't think Cozumel has one. The one in Grand Cayman is right by the pier and it's a fairly good sized one. Have fun!

I sure was surprised to see this old thread resurrected!

DH is still collecting H-D shirts, but not as many. I was thinking of getting him a long-sleeve denim shirt for this Christmas, but I can't seem to find them available on-line. They say "in store only." Guess I'll have to hit up the local H-D store soon!

We'll be going on Mariner in a couple of weeks, with stops at Ocho Rios, Grand Cayman and Cozumel? Are there any H-D shops at any of these places? My DH collects the t-shirts so we try to buy at least one from new (to us) places.

Thanks for your help,

Yes There is one in all 3 places.. in ocho rios its off to the right when you get off the ship.. nest to the twisted kilt, grand cayman its past senor' frogs, and mexico there is one but dont remember exactly where. hope this helps

Jane

Yes There is one in all 3 places.. in ocho rios its off to the right when you get off the ship.. nest to the twisted kilt, grand cayman its past senor' frogs, and mexico there is one but dont remember exactly where. hope this helps

Jane

From the research I have found there are 3 stores:

1. in Grand Cayman at 55 So Church Street in George Town

2. in Cozumel Mexico at Plaza Paseo del Carmen in Playa del Carmen

3. in Belize there is one called Black Pearl HD in Belize City

Only have directions to the one in Cayman. The other 2 are challenging.

• 3 weeks later...
Found the directions to the H-D store in Playa del Carmen. Just off the water taxi its right down 5th Street by Carlos N Charlies Bar.

Thats 2. Only one more to go and I'm set.:D

Holy Moly, Cruising Duck! You managed to pull up a FIVE YEAR OLD THREAD! :eek:

• 2 months later...

Hello All,

Wanted to post my findings from my recent cruise to the W Caribbean.

Harley Stores were found in every port. see below

Grand Cayman - Georgetown has a very nice store on the main street. we shopped there and everyone got a shirt plus when you spent $100 they gave you a back-pak to put your purchases in. Nice bag too!

Cozumel Mexico - took the water ferry over to Playa del Carmen to the Harley store there. It was to the left once you got to the top of the hill from the ferry dock. Its small and they had no pocket shirts for my DH but our friends got one.

Belize - there was a store here in Belize City but we did not venture out from the port shops. we did find some harley shirts and towels there that were of course fakes but they were still nice and we got some.

Roatan, Honduras - surprise to me but when we docked at Mahoganey Bay there is a new Harley store there. They have beautiful shirts and plenty of them, and cheap! we loaded up there.

So all in all, we did very well on this cruise. Looking forward to our next cruise to different ports so we can collect a few more.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all.

• 4 years later...

Thanks for your help,

We have just returned from the Caribbean cruise... Cozumel, Grand Cayman, and Falmouth, Jamaica. There is a new store just off of the dock in Cozumel, but it's a joke of a store. The majority of the shirts they carried were for Cancun and not Cozumel and the few shirts we did find that did have Cozumel on them they were all Extra Small and Smalls. We were disappointed to say the least. However, the stores in Grand Cayman and the store (In Port) in Jamaica were fantastic.

We have just returned from the Caribbean cruise... Cozumel, Grand Cayman, and Falmouth, Jamaica. There is a new store just off of the dock in Cozumel, but it's a joke of a store. The majority of the shirts they carried were for Cancun and not Cozumel and the few shirts we did find that did have Cozumel on them they were all Extra Small and Smalls. We were disappointed to say the least. However, the stores in Grand Cayman and the store (In Port) in Jamaica were fantastic.

Thanks for resurrecting a thread that had not been posted to in almost 5 years. I bet the OP got his shirt. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

I had completely forgotten that I was the OP!! Not only did we get some HD things on that cruise, we also went to Alaska in 2006, where he got a few shirts.

He hardly ever wears them anymore, actually. I guess that's what happens when you're in your mid-60's! Now he rarely gets himself a cruise souvenir, and I'm down to collecting a Christmas ornament from a new stop.

Now the cruise is the thing!!