Do all cruises offer a Past Guest rate?

agc291

Interesting.. when I choose Ocean View it ends up coming up! Strange... thanks!

That's not too uncommon. The PG rate may come up for some categories but not for others on the same sailing. Same is true for Early Saver. Carnival probably has a computer program keeping track of it all, and removing PG or ES for categories or for whole sailings when they've sold as many as they want to under that rate.

On one of our cruises, ES was removed extra early for our category only. No more of our category were sold until around a month before sailing, when they all at once disappeared. (The people who let Carnival choose their room probably got assigned to those.)

OP, we are looking at a fall 2012 cruise and did not see the PG rate. I called my PVP and he quoted it to me along with the Military rate which is never listed online. If you have a PVP call them or just call Carnival, sometimes the rates are available but just not yet listed. Good Luck. :)

OP, we are looking at a fall 2012 cruise and did not see the PG rate. I called my PVP and he quoted it to me along with the Military rate which is never listed online. If you have a PVP call them or just call Carnival, sometimes the rates are available but just not yet listed. Good Luck. :)

Thanks we will look into that... it looks like a lot of the interior rooms for this cruise are sold out already so we may need a different week. There are a couple of us going so we need more than 1 room, some with an upper lower but were hoping to have the rooms connecting or at least super close.

I booked two cabins for Magic, August 19, 2012. One room is an 8A which was available under PG but not ES. The other is a 9C which was available under ES but not PG.

I booked these while on board the Valor, and the guy who helped me confirmed that the rooms were not available at the other rates.

So if you are looking for a particular cabin, you should check all the rates if you don't see what you want at first.

Archived