need help

dw64

where can I find what bonus $$$ for onboard credit for 20 plus cruises? I can't seem to find it. My travel agent paid my final payment today, & Princess says they do not offer bonus $$. I know I recived it on my last cruise. Anyone?

As far as I know there is no OBC based on status. Other benefits yes, like internet packages, but not OBC. It may have been a special promotion last time or something the TA offered..

where can I find what bonus $$$ for onboard credit for 20 plus cruises? I can't seem to find it. My travel agent paid my final payment today, & Princess says they do not offer bonus $$. I know I recived it on my last cruise. Anyone?

After your 21st cruise you will get a $25 room credit. After your 31st cruise you will get a $50 room credit..

Thanks. Now...

Where can I find this, so I can email this to my T/A??? I know it's an Elite perk. Yet; I can't find it on the Princess sight.

Thanks. Now...

Where can I find this, so I can email this to my T/A??? I know it's an Elite perk. Yet; I can't find it on the Princess sight.

It is not listed as an Elite perk. When you get to your cabin, you will find a welcome back envelope that says you have the credit. It will be in your folio. It is called the Princess Loyality Commend onboard credit. You can find reference to it on page 11 in the 2011-2012 Cruise Atlas.

It is not listed as an Elite perk. When you get to your cabin, you will find a welcome back envelope that says you have the credit. It will be in your folio. It is called the Princess Loyality Commend onboard credit

Thanks Largin. My husband remembers seeing it on his Elite folder, with his pin. I know I received the credit on my last cruise. I just couldn't find it anywhere in writing.

Archived