Getting off the Ship

midnblue

I'm trying to book my flights. There is a price drop from yesterday and I want to grab my options. I don't have time to look and see if this was previously asked. How soon can I get off the ship if I am driving my own vehicle?

I don't know if you will be carrying a lot, but you can do self assist off the ship. I know time my husband and I where off the ship by 8am. we have done self assist a few times and gotten of pretty early. But those were on short cruises and we could carry everything. Normally we don't do that for our longer cruises.

I'm trying to book my flights. There is a price drop from yesterday and I want to grab my options. I don't have time to look and see if this was previously asked. How soon can I get off the ship if I am driving my own vehicle?

getting off the ship does not depend if you are driving your own vehicle.

But I will add that the early flights are cheaper for a reason. You will NOT make those early flights. 11:30 is about the earliest to book.

Show your flight confirmation and get early off tags- you will be off first after those carrying off their own during self assist.

Then you make your way through Customs and immigration. to a cab. to the airport - check in baggage. go stand in security.

Archived