End of Cruise Question

kiwi121210

I know a lot of people like to stick around an extra day when you get off your cruise, but my mom is going to need to get home when we are done.

Our cruise is on the last sailing from Mobile in October. Does anyone know what time are people getting off the boat in Mobile?? I am trying to find a flight home for my mom. I found one that leaves at 11 am and I think we should be okay to get her back to the airport, but I am not sure. Thanks so much!

I would never plan a 11AM flight, ever, myself. I seen too many delays with

getting off of ships.

In addition it appears the ship disappears for the schedule from Oct 20 until Nov 5. So I guessing its going into dry doc?? If that is the case I been on a ship right before it goes to dry doc. They delayed us getting off so that they could get staff off which was leaving to catch other ships, and flights.

Your technically supposed to be at the airport at least 2 hours before your flight leaves. Your best bet is to do after 1pm. The earliest I have been off a cruise is 9. But then I always wait till my deck is called and don't do self assist. But then you still have to collect your luggage and go thru customs.

Maybe if you do self assist and get off first thing (long lines) you can do 11. I myself would be afraid to chance it.

Someone else will for sure know about self assist.

Also with the weather/hurricane situation season being what it is you could get into port late. You don't want mom to miss her flight. Too much drama getting another flight. Personally I would try to get a flight around one or two. Bon Voyage.

Archived