Hydrotherapy pool

Prairie_Gal

Is there a charge to use the Hydrotherapy pool on the Zuiderdam?

Yes...either daily or cruiselong. I recommend choosing cruiselong because it is so nice.

If you book it prior to sailing be sure to check the price once you get onboard. The last few times we have seen a price-drop once we got onboard and they refunded the difference.

:) :)

We enjoy this so much we sign up for an entire cruise package. It’s so relaxing lying in the heated loungers watching the water through the floor to ceiling windows. We do the Hydrotherapy Pool first, drink some of the lemon or other fruit infused water while having all those bubbles gently massage you. Then we do the Thermal Suite.

thanks for the larger pic....so it is just an indoor hot tub?

I do love the thermal suite loungers though and will be signing up for that!

In the pool at the bottom of the picture there are tubes shaped in a recliner shape. That is where the bubbles come up and massage you. The stainless steel contraption in the middle of the pool you stand inside that and the bubbles are more intense. The large pipes curving upwards have a stream of water coming out so you can work some of the kinks out. Also along the sides are jets that vary in size and intensity. The water is warm and supposed to have different minerals in it.

10Hydro-Pool.jpg

thanks for the larger pic....so it is just an indoor hot tub?

It should be much cooler than a hot tub. It is supposed to be body temperature, which is a great alternative to a hot tub for those who have a cardiac condition, or pregnant women.

Jackjoy----you are talking me into it. Tony will be in classes during a lot of the cruise, I need some other activity. Sounds good.:D

Come on in! That is one of the first things we do when we board the ship, straight for the Greenhouse Spa and book a cruise long pass. We use it 2 or 3 times a day.

Archived