how is Febuary?

wishingtocruise

Thats the week we are cruising. (if you change your mind and want to come with us-- check us out-- just click on my banner located below to see pricing) I am seeing we are a little cheaper then the enchantment. We are sailing on the Brand New Carnival Liberty. (ship is still being built.)

You will see we are going to Freeport, grand CAyman and cozumel with 2 sea days.

We cruised that week this year. Left Philly with snow, wind and icy rain. Arrived in all theports to wonderful hot weather of 80 or above. Cozumel was about 88. It was the best week.

Are group cruises good for children as well? We have a ten year old who is very well behaved. Also, would we be able to break away from the group and be by ourselves? This is our first cruise so we don't really know what we're doing.:)

Thank you for your replys!

Well- I can tell you how I go about booking my cruise. I look for the best deal out there. And this cruise is by far cheaper then what I can find anywhere on the internet. I also can not seem to ever come up with a 500 deposit for Joe and myself and manage to stay sane...so booking with a group for a $25.00 down pp makes it easier and managable.

Children are always welcome but can tell you that this week we sail has fewer children then the week after which is presidents week. (also a higher price tag) There will be kids onboard every week.

this is a crowded time to sail...GET YOUR AIRPLANE TICKETS EARLY, THEY WILL BE GONE BY THE END OF APRIL!!!!!!!I have experienced this once...there will be tons of kids as this is a winter break week and the ship will be filled to capacity....

happy cruising and your welcome

Spring break is not at this time- Presidents week is the end of February and you can expect lots of families that week for cruises. The week before you will have kids--just not a lot. I think Valentines week on the Miracle we had less then 50.

Easter was also early this year- not so for 2006 so spring breaks will be later next year.

We were on the Mariner February 6. It was the week before presidents week. There were not very many kids. The weather was o.k. The sun was out most of the time but it was windy.

We went Feb 6th to the Eastern Caribbean the seas were a little rough but it was in the upper 70's and 80's.

President's week and the week before will be crowded because the schools in Michigan are on mid winter break some the first week and some the second week.

Archived