Silhouettte

2ndsailing

We are looking at a 13 Night Eastern Med & Greek Isles cruise next spring on the Silhouette. The C1 cabins are very expensive so we're looking at C2's. We're looking at 1070 (or a few others in the general area). Anyone have any comments regarding these cabins? Any areas to avoid? We were on the Eclipse last year and had a C1 and loved the aft location, but there is $1,000 difference so we'll pass this time.

We are looking at a 13 Night Eastern Med & Greek Isles cruise next spring on the Silhouette. The C1 cabins are very expensive so we're looking at C2's. We're looking at 1070 (or a few others in the general area). Anyone have any comments regarding these cabins? Any areas to avoid? We were on the Eclipse last year and had a C1 and loved the aft location, but there is $1,000 difference so we'll pass this time.

Sorry, can't answer your question, but I suggestion if I may. Since you have time, why not book an inexpensive cruise and do an onboard booking? You could then book a C1 at a C3 price and get an OBC. I've done this. I booked a 4 day Century cruise just to save money on some future cruises. I saved much more than the cost of the Century cruise. I realize that you are based in Canada and that could add to your cost.

Sorry, can't answer your question, but I suggestion if I may. Since you have time, why not book an inexpensive cruise and do an onboard booking? You could then book a C1 at a C3 price and get an OBC. I've done this. I booked a 4 day Century cruise just to save money on some future cruises. I saved much more than the cost of the Century cruise. I realize that you are based in Canada and that could add to your cost.

We were on the Millie in July but we couldn't get our dates organized to book while we were on our Alaska cruise. We did, however, put down a future cruise deposit, which we will use for this cruise. We are on the Constellation in January, but that might be leaving it too late.:confused::confused:

Archived