How do you post photos in a review?

stampinrobin

If you have uploaded the pictures on Webshots, click on the photo that you want to post. Then at the top, you will see a URL like this.

http://travel.webshots.com/photo/2384549490030186251zHRIyS . Highlight the URL and hit "copy". Then come back to your Cruise Critic posting, click on where you want to put it, then hit "paste". It should work for you. That's how I just did this one.

When I post a picture I right click on the picture, click on properties, copy the URL then over hear I click on insertimage.gif and a pop up window shows up. I paste the URL of the photo in the space provided.

You can skip that step if your photo hosting site provides the 'IMG Code' for the picture you're interested in. If that's the case, simply highlight and copy it:

Photobucketimg.jpg

Then paste it in your post where ever you want it to park... like this:

IMGcodepaste.jpg

Click on 'Submit' and you're done!!!

:D

When I post a picture I right click on the picture, click on properties, copy the URL then over hear I click on insertimage.gif and a pop up window shows up. I paste the URL of the photo in the space provided.

ry%3D400

Just testing posting image

This was our first sea day sun rise

Awesome it worked ... Thank you now I can my review with pictures posted :)

Can you post pictures here without uploading them somewhere else? My pics are .JPG files. Can they be posted directly from my computer?

You can upload them directly to a post from your computer using the paper clip looking thingy on the top row of icons in the reply box. The only problem is that they show up as a thumbnail and are only a little larger when you click on the thumbnail.

I'll add a pic here and you can see what I mean...

:)

1226174222_desktopConquest.jpg.a3e7b7827eaa010145d49d63fdde86d6.jpg

• 1 month later...

Archived