Can't Find # Formal Nights

SULLJO

From the Celebrity website FAQ

(sorry, the columns don't come out correctly)

How many formal and smart casual and above nights are there on my sailing?

Subject: Dress Code

Cruise Length Smart Casual and Above Formal

4 Night 3 1

5 Night 4 1

6 Night 5 1

7 Night 5 2

8 Night 6 2

9 Night 7 2

10 Night 8 2

11 Night 9 2

12 Night 9 3

13 Night 10 3

14 Night 11 3

15 Night 12 3

We are on a 14 day Alaskan Repo and for the life of me I can't find the number of formal nights. Thanks for the help.

We'll be on the same cruise! We were told by someone that there would be two formal nights but looking at the Celebrity website, it definitely says three for the length of our trip. So, I'm packing two outfits, one to be worn once and one twice....hard with so many warm clothes needed and luggage now an issue.

We'll be on the same cruise! We were told by someone that there would be two formal nights but looking at the Celebrity website, it definitely says three for the length of our trip. So, I'm packing two outfits, one to be worn once and one twice....hard with so many warm clothes needed and luggage now an issue.

We have three on our cruise of 15 nights, I am bringing just the one outfit but different accessories such as necklaces, pashminas, earings, etc.

Cheers Rosie:D

This is once again really weird on Celebrity. We are going on 12 days cruise and Celebrity website says that we would have 3 formal nights. However on cruise ticket booklet is said that our cruise would have 2 formal nights.

Archived