Solstice Review

BosoxI

I am looking for a review of the Solstice, one that gives information about the ship, the entertainment, the food, the staterooms, the crew, tips about how to get the most out of time on board. All I'm seeing, however, are travelogues about flights, ports, blow by blow descriptions of some minor event, etc., things I'm really not interested in. Has anyone seen/written a review of the ship recently? I went back about 8 reviews and tired of looking in vain.:( Thanks for any help or advice

On the 'cruise reviews' page there is usually one review done by a professional then a ton by cruisers? I'm sure I read the professional one a year or two ago before I went on Solstice. Did you see it?

No, I didn't, as I was hoping for a more recent one, done by someone like...well...someone like me:D

I guess you will read your own review, why bother asking for anyone elses review.

Someone like me as in a passenger, not a pro. Sorry I didn't draw you a picture the first time:rolleyes:

Terry from Ohio has just completed an all encompassing blog about his Med Cruise on the Solstice, with narrative and photos about all the things you are asking. Will someone please post the URL. I dont know how to do this. Thanks

Thanks very much for the info, Knolmom

Archived