help please Ryndam

Teresa Price

Hi guys,

don't blast me i have tried the search but can't find anything I want. We have been on 4 dam ships but not this one. Looking at an outside c cabin on lower prom deck. Normally we always have a balcony but this is a 28 nighter and so we would need to cut a few expenses. Has anyone been in one of these cabins? Does the lower prom deck have chairs like a normal prom deck? What is the Oasis? - I can see it on the deck layout. I guess there isn't a hydropool - how many chairs in the thermal suite?

Right hope that is okay,

thanks,

Teresa

PS two weeks after 20 nighter on Noordam is feeling the ex cruise blues.

Hi guys,

don't blast me i have tried the search but can't find anything I want. We have been on 4 dam ships but not this one. Looking at an outside c cabin on lower prom deck. Normally we always have a balcony but this is a 28 nighter and so we would need to cut a few expenses. Has anyone been in one of these cabins? Does the lower prom deck have chairs like a normal prom deck? What is the Oasis? - I can see it on the deck layout. I guess there isn't a hydropool - how many chairs in the thermal suite?

Right hope that is okay,

thanks,

Teresa

PS two weeks after 20 nighter on Noordam is feeling the ex cruise blues.

I can help with the Oasis question --- it's part of Club Hal -- a hangout place for teens.

Yes -- there are lounge chairs on the Lower Promenade Deck -- and none are reserved as this ship did not have the lanai cabins added.

The Oasis is part of Club HAL -- they a cute pool.

This ship doesn't have a hydro pool like the Vista and Signature ships. The hydro pool on this ship is just a whirl pool tub like those by the pool. The heated loungers are also located in this area. I can't remember if there 5 or 6 heated chairs.

Archived