Allure Webcam ever live?

denamo

Enjoy checking the Oasis and Allure webcams and do so often. Consistently disappointed because the Allure webcam isn't live like the Oasis. Anyone have any reason for why the Allure webcam seems to always be stuck in time other than current time? ;)

Enjoy checking the Oasis and Allure webcams and do so often. Consistently disappointed because the Allure webcam isn't live like the Oasis. Anyone have any reason for why the Allure webcam seems to always be stuck in time other than current time? ;)

Hm....don't know. I don't check too often (once or twice/week lately) and haven't noticed it not being live, I usually wait long enough for one or two refreshes if there is some action going on. But sure enough I just checked and it is stuck on last night. I'm disappointed to hear this is an ongoing problem, I was hoping to have friends and family look for us when we are onboard next week. :cool:

Not only are Allure's webcams not up to date, but they're not very clear, either. Oasis webcam pic's are crisp and clear, whereas Allure's are fuzzy and very bad quality. Allure may be newer, but there are obviously some things that Oasis does better. C'mon RCCL, let's see some improvements on the webcams on Allure!

• 3 months later...

Other than Allure and Oasis, are there webcams on any of the other RCL ships?

We are specifically interested in seeing one for the Voyager, if it exists. If so, is there a simple way to access? I've not been able to locate anything to this point.

It's always nice to see the ports from the webcam perspective prior to sailing...

Thanks!

Happy Cruisin' Everyone!

Archived