Refrigerators on Triumph

chicy724

Are there refrigerators in rooms on Triumph? We have an 8C which is a balcony on Empress. I've searched this forum, and google'd and everything I find conflicts. I found a page that says that all Carnival ships built after 1996 have fridges in balcony rooms. Many people have posted that their balcony room didn't have a fridge and that they believe only Suites have fridges in rooms...

Soooo.. what's the real truth? :)

Are there refrigerators in rooms on Triumph? We have an 8C which is a balcony on Empress. I've searched this forum, and google'd and everything I find conflicts. I found a page that says that all Carnival ships built after 1996 have fridges in balcony rooms. Many people have posted that their balcony room didn't have a fridge and that they believe only Suites have fridges in rooms...

Soooo.. what's the real truth? :)

Here .... https://www.goccl.com/irman/bookccl//the_fleet/triumph/triumph.htm

The Triumph's initials on the above page are "TI." Click away on the left of whatever page you're on for more info about the ship.

Here .... https://www.goccl.com/irman/bookccl//the_fleet/triumph/triumph.htm

The Triumph's initials on the above page are "TI." Click away on the left of whatever page you're on for more info about the ship.

Ooohh thanks!

And thanks all. It's no big deal and we will expect to bring a small rolling cooler. I just wish there wasn't so much conflicting information out on the web :)

Ooohh thanks!

And thanks all. It's no big deal and we will expect to bring a small rolling cooler. I just wish there wasn't so much conflicting information out on the web :)

coolers cannot be larger than 12 x 12 x 12 .. you might have to take it back to the car as I cant imagine how a cooler big enough to roll wouldnt have one dimension larger than 12 inches.

coolers cannot be larger than 12 x 12 x 12 .. you might have to take it back to the car as I cant imagine how a cooler big enough to roll wouldnt have one dimension larger than 12 inches.

Whaaat! Boo. I just packed our rolling cooler with my drinks last night. It isn't that big but it's bigger than 12x12x12. But it really looks like a piece of rolling luggage. It is blue/white/purple striped and it's soft sided fabric. Do you think that matters? It looks like a piece of carry on luggage, except that it has a silver interior..

Whaaat! Boo. I just packed our rolling cooler with my drinks last night. It isn't that big but it's bigger than 12x12x12. But it really looks like a piece of rolling luggage. It is blue/white/purple striped and it's soft sided fabric. Do you think that matters? It looks like a piece of carry on luggage, except that it has a silver interior..

park close. they can spot a rolling cooler and many people have had to take them back to their cars.

the only bigger ones you can for sure get on are collaspible that they put into their suitcase. I think the issue with coolers is the xray machine cannot get thru the walls well, so they have to hand search them.

Yes, they can tell.

park close. they can spot a rolling cooler and many people have had to take them back to their cars.

the only bigger ones you can for sure get on are collaspible that they put into their suitcase. I think the issue with coolers is the xray machine cannot get thru the walls well, so they have to hand search them.

Yes, they can tell.

Well, thanks for the info. Gosh, that stinks. Seems like yet another crazy thing they restrict. :rolleyes:

Well, thanks for the info. Gosh, that stinks. Seems like yet another crazy thing they restrict. :rolleyes:

blame past guests who acted like this was a camping trip and had large coolers and slapped luggage tags on them or used them to try and smuggle.

Carnival had to do something to limit beverages they had to scan. I for sure dont blame them for now making people carry on their soda and wine.

blame past guests who acted like this was a camping trip and had large coolers and slapped luggage tags on them or used them to try and smuggle.

Carnival had to do something to limit beverages they had to scan. I for sure dont blame them for now making people carry on their soda and wine.

Well, can we EACH bring a 12x12x12 or smaller cooler, or is it one per cabin? Even so, can't put much in a cooler that small. I guess each of our carry on's will be stuffed with drinks. Forget the other stuff!

I guess we could put the larger one in our luggage, if we have room. Otherwise the drinks go in our airline-typical size rolling carry on.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

Archived