NCL sale!

Planmaam

I checked out the "sale" as we have not made final payment for our December Caribbean cruise. Our cabin class has gone up over $100 since we booked and is the same price I found when I checked last week. NCL offering a $25 obc - we were able to get a $75 obc when we booked, So not really a great sale.

It is odd, I booked a deck 10 Penthouse on the 1/21 Jewel last week and there were 11 of the 10 aft Penthouses left. I checked today to see if the price went up or down with the sale and there are none showing available... I can't imagine that everyone one of them sold (even the handicap cabins) in less than a week. But I didn't see that any of the other prices went down.

Was holding a reservation made over the weekend through ncl.com until our Cruise Reward showed up (purchased onboard last week). Price included $300 OBC.

Today, while sale is going on, double-checked the prices - same cabin, same cruise, was same price, however, OBC was only $150...called and paid remainder of deposit on original reservation.

Reduced deposit is ok but not a big deal in my mind - lower price/higher OBC is better. I'm quite certain that during the winter/wave season we'll see additional sales with the reduced deposit and probably better pricing.

Howard

Archived