Spirit Deck 9 Balconies

ajagent

Thanks. That will make everybody feel better.

If you want a preview of the Spirit from about year and half ago, there are way too many unedited pics at the following. There's some showing the side of the ship. Deck nine is the lowest, or first balcony deck. Lifeboats below.

http://s241.photobucket.com/albums/ff281/roganderson60/Spirit/?start=all

don't book any balcony on deck nine too close to the front of ship. if you hit rough seas your balcony will get constant sea spray.

True but for me, its a trade off. I dont like a lot of foot traffic, so I take either the front (like on the Spirit 9522) or the back. I just dont want to hear people, especially kids, running up and down the halls all night. Jeez, I sound old and Im only 42. LOL

Joyride

Having just stayed on Deck 9 for the second time on the Norwegian Spirit I can tell you mid-ship there are no obstructed views. There are two cabins aft on Deck 9 on each side which do because of the curvature of the ship there. However, those are marked accordingly with a separate category. You're fine if you're staying mid-ship. Enjoy! :)

Archived