Atlantis Sub

5waldos

Anyone who is interested in taking this excursion might want to check out their website- especially if you are a family. Great family discount- 4 people for the price of 3. I had originally told my kids no because it is so pricey but with the website discounts and the family rate it brings it well within reach. Now I just hope we all enjoy it!

• 2 weeks later...
Thanks! I have heard good things about this excursion. I am ready to book it for our next cruise!

Another nice thing is that they take the reservation but don't charge you til you get there. And can cancel up to something like 24 hours before. Great deal seems like.

• 2 weeks later...

We did this excursion and I hated it. We saw nothing, no beautiful fish, no coral reefs, nothing. We had taken a similar tour while in Cancun and I was expecting the same type of experience, not so in GC. Just my impression......

We did this excursion and I hated it. We saw nothing, no beautiful fish, no coral reefs, nothing. We had taken a similar tour while in Cancun and I was expecting the same type of experience, not so in GC. Just my impression......

That is really too bad- did you take the day or night one? Wonder why your experience was so different than what I have read in other places?

• 2 weeks later...
We did the day excursion.....

I have read primarily great reviews, but then some terrible reviews. Sounds like something determines whether you see fish or not- perhaps bad rains in the days before? Heavy seas? Just guessing. I will be watching reviews carefully and keeping your experience very much in mind.

We did the one in St Thomas, and on Oahu......we enjoyed both...........but the one thing I remember is the smell of fumes (diesel)???? That you get before you board the sub. Dont know if it was from the boat that took us out to catch the sub or not, but, it was a little nauseating.

Safe travels.

I have read primarily great reviews, but then some terrible reviews. Sounds like something determines whether you see fish or not- perhaps bad rains in the days before? Heavy seas? Just guessing. I will be watching reviews carefully and keeping your experience very much in mind.

It's really going to be the luck of the draw. It's mother nature and sea life. You just can't predict what is going to happen.

Archived