Am I Missing Something?

Lindy Sue

Only 53 days out to FOS and still can't reserve for Entertanment. Should I be concerned? :confused: Also no place to order luggage tags as of yet. Seems everything else can be booked or purchased. Any thoughts from those of you who are "seasoned" cruisers? :)

I can't speak to the entertainment because I've never reserved that online. The luggage tags for our October cruise became available about 6 or 7 weeks out, so yours should become available any time now. t's always a sign that my cruise is "real" when the tags arrive! Enjoy your cruise.

Im on the FR Oct 23rd........was just able to order my luggage tags last week.....so you should be able to real soon,I imagine.

As far as entertainment,we did that quite a while ago......sometimes,the RCCL website is fussy........if you use Internet Explorer,it wont let you book things.........try another browser such as Mozilla.......

Enjoy the Freedom. We just got off 2 weeks ago and had a wonderful time. Many people we came across on the ship had not reserved their show tickets beforehand. Either they were first time cruisers w/Royal and didn't know, or past cruisers on the Freedom that weren't aware that you can now reserve your shows online. Loved all the changes to the Freedom. Hope you enjoy your cruise and have awesome weather!

Oh, luggage tags should be available very soon. I don't know when the window for reservations open up. We did our shows etc about 2 weeks before we cruised.

Only 53 days out to FOS and still can't reserve for Entertanment. Should I be concerned? :confused: Also no place to order luggage tags as of yet. Seems everything else can be booked or purchased. Any thoughts from those of you who are "seasoned" cruisers? :)

Once your edocs become available a button will appear to order luggage tags.

Thank you ALL for the information and suggestions! Will try another route (intead of Explorer) and see if that works. If not, I'll continue to do my daily (okay, 3X daily :):o) Check to see if I can reserve! Had no problem odering Bev Package and Wine. Maybe those were easier becuase they generate revenue :rolleyes:. Seriously, we love RCI and I'm just a huge Planner... like to have everything done in advance so we can just get on board and relax. 53 Days seems so close, yet so very far!! Happy Cruising everyone!

By the way, check again after you've booked. I booked the Ice Show for 5pm and got a confirmation. When I looked at the calendar a couple of days later, we were down for 3pm. I've got printed proof of both. I went back in and changed it, and printed that conf out, too. Probably don't need to book entertainment, but it might make a difference at one of the shows.

Archived