Paradise porthole cabins

misty miller

My husband and I booked a 5 night cruise to the western Caribbean on Carnival paradise. Some info says that porthole cabins (we're in E1) come with separate berths, and pushed-together beds are not possible. Someone please tell me that this isn't the case!

Nor sure about E1 but we had R5 and the beds were together. Have a great cruise. The port hole area is a great place to put your luggage.

There's a terrific review of the Paradise here on CC, which includes photos of cabin E1! :)

Here's a link to the page. Scroll down to Post # 25 to see photos of your cabin.

(And yes, the beds are pushed together. :))

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1477761

We were just on the Carnival Paradise and stayed in Cabin E1 ... the location was great! Here are some photos ... you will see that our beds were definitely put together. Hope you enjoy your cruise!

Inklight, your review is the very one I recommended!! :)

The couple next door to us saw our beds (that were separate) the last time we were on the Paradise, and they actually requested that they be moved apart because they felt that we had so much more space with them separate. You will have a great cruise, regardless. Empress is my favorite deck. It is so convenient to everything: much better than the lower decks. Enjoy!

My husband and I booked a 5 night cruise to the western Caribbean on Carnival paradise. Some info says that porthole cabins (we're in E1) come with separate berths, and pushed-together beds are not possible. Someone please tell me that this isn't the case!

What firefly said is definitely true. She knows these rooms well, and I'm gaining the experience. 2 separate porthole categories: PT & 1A(with portholes). Yours is a PT, all of which have 2 beds that can push together. 1As are the types of rooms that do not have that. The only ships that have those 1As with portholes are the 5 Conquest class ships, the 3 Dream class ships, Splendor, Destiny, Triumph, & Victory. All porhole rooms on your ship are PTs. Have a great cruise!

Archived