Parking Question- B2B out of New Orleans

nawlinscruiser22

I apologize in advance as I am sure the answer to my question is somewhere on these boards but the search function isn't working for me.

How does parking at the terminal work for B2B cruises out of New Orleans? Is there someone to contact in advance or do you just pay for both cruises when you get there?

Thanks for your help!

If I was doing a B2B I would park at a hotel, rather than paying $16 a day at the port.

Holiday Inn was $99 the last two times for free parking for 7 days and Im sure something could be worked out.

I stayed 9 days at Drury last time for a B2B, 4/5 days on Triumph. (I think they charged me only the same $35 they usually have been charging, no extra, but for someone who did a B2B2B, and added the 7 day they did charge her another $20).

Holiday Inn Superdome is your best bet.

Thanks for the suggestion, Firefly. I hadn't thought of that option as we are from the New Orleans area. I will have to check prices and see if it is worth the hassle.

Is it possible someone could drop you off at the port? How much would it cost for a taxi?

Most hotel charge $5-10 per day if you need additional parking beyond the initial cruise package.

Archived