Pricey Cruise..

RMM34667

Think of the perks!

(On a note, I am pretty sure that's what happens when the category is booked out but not sold out yet (i.e. there's a booking in process for the last avail cabin). Either that, or the yield management app yerped badly!

Yeah I clicked on it just for giggles and said SOLD OUT..

And here you have it: SOLD OUT Thanksgiving week and lots of kiddies on board.

Pricing & Availability Itinerary Ship Deck Plans Flights Ports & Excursions Weather

You may make one booking at a time. Each booking includes one stateroom for up to four people.

• cd_number_one.gif Choose the number of people for this stateroom:
  • cd_number_two.gifClick "CONTINUE" to book the selected date below.

You may qualify for lower fares! Sign in or Register

Departure Date Mini-Suite/Suite Balcony Oceanview Oceanview Obstructed Interior Saturday, Nov 19, 2011 Sold Out

$1,149.00 $989.00 $649.00 $599.00 cd_btn_continue.gif Government Fees and Taxes: $81.25 Currency: USD

Please note that prices are listed per person, non-air cruise-only and based on double occupancy and do not include Government Fees and Taxes which are subject to change. Princess reserves the right to impose a fuel supplement of up to $9 per person per day on all passengers if the NYMEX oil price exceeds $70 per barrel, even if the fare has already been paid in full. Prices are subject to change based on availability.Stateroom views are considered unobstructed unless noted otherwise. Obstructions do not include certain nautical items like handrails, dividers or ship hardware. For balcony staterooms, the view is determined from the perspective of the balcony railing. Prices shown in USD. Please review Passage Contract for Cancellation Pol

Edited: Sorry.........did not post the way it was supposed to

Computers frequently have a default output when they do not receive expected data. This is actually a good default, as no one will mistake it for the actual price.

I remember about 15 years ago when my medical insurance declined to pay for my son because he was "too old." When I inquired as to how he could be too old, they told me his birth date was, according to the computer, January 1, 1901, ie., 1/1/01. That was evidently its default when the programming called for, but did not recover, a birthday.

Bill

Was checking prices of my saved cruises this morning and found this. I think that suite is a little out of my price range.

expensivecruise.jpg

Wow!!!

Well if they sell it at that price think of the yearly profit... might want to look into some Princess stock...

Archived