Jacks Shack Menu here!

DEBnGAB

When I saw the prices I thought, " how high are the prices at Margaritaville?" We're leaning towards going to Mville on our next cruise. The cabanas are the big influence.... I don't want people in our group freaking out if drink prices are alot more than cruise or Jack's prices. Any estimates out there?

This is the place where everyone says it's so cheap to eat and drink compared to Margaritaville? Looks pretty much the same to me. Good pics though. :D

When I saw the prices I thought, " how high are the prices at Margaritaville?" We're leaning towards going to Mville on our next cruise. The cabanas are the big influence.... I don't want people in our group freaking out if drink prices are alot more than cruise or Jack's prices. Any estimates out there?

I paid around $10 for a hot dog at M'ville :( and over $10 for a Pina Colada. M'Ville also adds 15% gratuity.

I did M'Ville last year and then Jacks this year....I think I ate and drank much better at Jacks IMO.

I know for the Jerk Chicken it was the difference in price from a la carte versus w/fries as Mary describes with the burger. The number of fish pieces sounds right in terms of the price variance.

If you can, get the fries...they are delicious! Like they used to taste here in the states before we had to switch to no trans fat.

We did Margarittaville in Grand Cayman last year and it was very expensive. There was only two of us. We each got one drink, I had the vegetarian mushroom burger and hubby had the fajitas. Bill came to $95 Cdn. They showed all three currencies on the bill.

Being a vegan, there is no much selection on Jack's menu for me. :(

We did Margarittaville in Grand Cayman last year and it was very expensive. There was only two of us. We each got one drink, I had the vegetarian mushroom burger and hubby had the fajitas. Bill came to $95 Cdn. They showed all three currencies on the bill.

Being a vegan, there is no much selection on Jack's menu for me. :(

Maybe the peas and rice?

They are delicious....

thanks, I also heard the jerk chicken is good; how far is it from the port; is it walkable?

Very walkable...turn left at the end of the pier, walk along the beach 5-10 mins. A scenic walk as well....walk along the sand closest to the water..packed down sand and easier to walk on.

The Jerk Chicken is great...the sauce that comes with it is amazing and even the fries are good. I ate my fries first and dipped them into the sauce, then ate the chicken with what sauce was left.

**as of my visit on Sept 7, 2011.** BTW, the Jerk Chicken is amazing!!

I agree that the jerk chicken at Jack's Shack was very good. Just tried it 2 weeks ago. However, it pales in comparison to real Jamaican jerk chicken that I regularly enjoy when I visit Negril.

Jack's is awesome though. I will definitely return next trip to GT.

Archived