Gem Deluxe Owners Suites 15000 vs 15500

njhorseman

I'm considering upgrading our cabin on our upcoming cruise to Bermuda. Would there be any reason to pick one of these over the other? On the NCL deck plan 15500 has a larger area colored in green as if it were bigger than 15000. Is this true or just an error? The written cabin descriptions (square footage, etc.) are identical. Thanks in advance.

I'm considering upgrading our cabin on our upcoming cruise to Bermuda. Would there be any reason to pick one of these over the other? On the NCL deck plan 15500 has a larger area colored in green as if it were bigger than 15000. Is this true or just an error? The written cabin descriptions (square footage, etc.) are identical. Thanks in advance.

I stayed in a Deluxe Owners Suite on the Pearl, right now I can't remember which one. Anyways, I'm pretty sure what they're showing there is the hallway that goes to each of the rooms. I had always assumed that the two rooms were mirrored identicals.

I also stayed in a Deluxe Owners Suite on the Pearl and seen both of the suites they are mirror cabins. The hallway is used to access both cabins. The Gem looks identical to the Pearl so I would assume that the cabin configuration are the same.

Archived