Bar Near the peir with cheap BEER

DiveCruiser

Not to worry.

There will be many choices for beers $2 or under, or maybe a bucket of 6 for $10 or such.

Just walk the Boardwalk and/or Frontstreet.

Some of the best deals may be an ice chest in an alley off Frontstreet.

gary

P.S. Remember that serious jewelry shoppers can score free beers in many of the shops. :)

P.S. Remember that serious jewelry shoppers can score free beers in many of the shops. :)

This made me laugh, in a good way! This past February, while in port off the Adventure of the Seas, my wife found her way into DI and found a blue diamond she just loved. I gave her a max I would be willing to part with before we entered the store. I told he it was up to her to negotiate and I sat down, next to a guy who's wife was doing the same thing. His foot was tapping rapidly for 20 minutes. The manager finally walked over with 2 cold ones, one for him, one for me and told us he couldn't take the foot tapping and was worried I was going to start. It was all in good fun, the manager was laughing at the two husbands watching their wives go nuts. Good times.

Do they still have a place close to the peir with beer for a dollar or two. Years ago they did but I don't remember it (but there is a lot of thing I don't remember anymore LOL)

Bob

Are you thinking of Juggies...2 beers, 2 cigars, $2.99? world's smallest bar?

Gary, it that place still around? Was off an alley way on Front Street across from Little Switzerland as I recall.

Are you thinking of Juggies...2 beers, 2 cigars, $2.99? world's smallest bar?

Gary, it that place still around? Was off an alley way on Front Street across from Little Switzerland as I recall.

That's where Juggies Place is located.

2 beers, 1 cuban cigar $2.99

th_DSCN5291.jpg

(click)

It was still there last June. I've checked liquor prices there before and wasn't impressed.

gary

Archived