Please Help...Cabins to Avoid on Veendam

DeRon

DeRon,

I'm wondering the same thing. I'm considering a cruise on the Veendam to South America, and don't want to spend that amt. of money and take 2+ wks. off from work and end up in an undesirable cabin. Maybe someone will come along and help us.

Roz

Guest LoveMyBoxer

We were in 015 this past August and it was too warm for us. Sorry, that's the only one I have a complaint about. We did sail in 005 the previous year and had no problems with that one.

After hearing random reports of some Veendam cabins flooding, A/Cs not working, or toilet problems...please tell me which cabins or floor to avoid.

Thank you!

We traveled in 720 last week and have no complaints. However, we did have to keep the A/C set at the warmest setting for it to be bearable... otherwise, it was freezing cold.

We were one deck up, on Main, in 557 & 559. The a/c in both rooms were cold. But it was July, so we just turned them off. No other problems, cabins are very spacious, with generous sized baths. We did notice some wet carpets down the hall, but could have been an overflowed bath tub, I suppose. There are lots of cabins, and they are always being fixed, so very hard to predict.

Archived